Dear All Participants,
Once again thank you for your support and participation in the International Conference on Advances in Fish Health (ICFISH 2017).
Please find below some important information as guide throughout the 3-day event at Universiti Putra Malaysia.
Office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research & Innovation)
You can browse this website for Latitude, Longnitude and location using Google Earth, WikiMapia and Waze.
The website: http://www.tncpi.upm.edu.my/lokasi
There are ample open-parking spaces within the building compound. Parking is FREE.
The seminar will be held in Auditorium (Third Floor).
Registration will start from 8:00 am – 9.00 am. Our registration counter is located at the foyer of the main entrance.
To ensure smooth flowing of the registration process, we shall open two (2) separate counters. Please proceed to the designated counter according to your payment mode as below:
Counter A – paying CASH / CHEQUE
(receipts will be issued)
Counter B – LO from DoF / UPM GRANT/ RESEARCH GRANTS from other IPTAs / UPM HICOE VOT
Counter C – Paid Participants
Once registered, pls proceed to the next counter to collect your seminar kit. We have divided them into 3 sections according to your names:
SEMINAR KIT: A –> K
SEMINAR KIT: L –> N
SEMINAR KIT: O –> Z
Opening Ceremony will commence on at 9:00 am; in Auditorium.
ICFISH SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME
For details, kindly refer to the scientific programme attached.
Keynote Lecture 1:
Tuesday, 4th April 2017 10:15 – 11:00 am
Dr. Melba B. Reantaso
Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO), Rome, Italy
Title: Transboundary Aquatic Animal Diseases (TAADs) and their Potential to Destroy National
Keynote Lecture 2:
Wednesday, 5th April 2017 09:00-09.45
Professor Alexandra (Sandra) Adams
University of Sterling, UK
Title: Fish Vaccine Development and Optimisation of Administration Strategies
Reminder to ORAL Presenters
- You must be ready to do the presentation according to the schedule enlisted in this email.
- Each general presenter is given 15 minutes talk time; plus 5 minutes for Q & A session. Please adhere to your time allocation. Your session chairperson will operate a timing mechanism to remind you that your presentation should conclude.
- Please submit your presentation (suitable to be displayed in Window OS Format) to the secretariat at the ORAL PRESENTATION DESK, right after you have registered.
- We do not support Macintosh system (Please ensure your slides are Windows compatible).
- Presenters will not be allowed to use their own computers due to time constraint
- Presenters are not allowed to put their thumbdrives directly into the session room computer. We shall load your submitted powerpoint slides in that computer.
Will be held at the COMPUTER LAB 2
- Presenters are required to put up their posters (A1 size) right after your registration BEFORE the Opening Ceremony starts.
- Please get the velcro patches at POSTER REGISTRATION DESK. You may refer to the poster list attached for your board number.
- Presenters are requested to remove the posters after the seminar ends on Thursday.
Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Secretariat.
We look forward to seeing you at the seminar!